Enjoy rewarding challenges in a stable, thriving work environment with the most customer-centric retail information company in the world.
ATLAS Technology Group Inc. is located in Bentonville, Arkansas and is one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence software companies in the Region. ATLAS specializes in Retail Analytics, servicing more than 300 vendors in the Retail Industry. If you are self-motivated and looking for a position where you can make an immediate impact, ATLAS would be a great fit for you.
You will be part of a high performance team responsible for delivering customized reporting solutions and providing business intelligence insights. The primary purpose of this position is to design and develop customized analytics solutions to fit the specifications of each customer. This requires consulting with clients to understand their needs and deliver high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines. This person will work within a team but will be responsible for servicing and managing the needs of their assigned clients.
• Create analytics reports to provide valuable, relevant business insights for clients
• Write ad-hoc T-SQL of a complex nature to support reporting needs
• Identify, define, and prioritize customer requirements
• Create indexes, tables, columns, and stored procedures as needed in our database environment
• Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and subject-matter experts to establish technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Work with in-house and industry standard database tools to develop dashboard and reports
• 2-5 years experience with SQL Server 2008+ or Vertica 7+
• 2-5 years writing T-SQL of a complex nature
• Data Analysis
• Experience working with large datasets (100,000,000 - 4,000,000,000 row range)
• Experience with CTEs, windowing functions, and complex subquery logic
• Has worked in a team-oriented enterprise environment
• Can multi-task and prioritize requests
• Very strong problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• 1 year experience with .Net or comparable language a plus
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.