Enjoy rewarding challenges in a stable, thriving work environment with the most customer-centric retail information company in the world.
ATLAS Technology Group is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage ATLAS’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance.
ATLAS’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action.
Based in Bentonville, AR, ATLAS continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
As Client Services Manager, you will be part of a high performance team responsible for delivering customized reporting solutions and providing business intelligence insights.
The primary purpose of this position is to design and scope customized analytics solutions to fit the specifications of each customer. This requires consulting with clients to understand their needs and deliver high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
This role can bring high visibility within some of the world’s top consumer products companies, and highly competent, entrepreneurial, self-motivated individuals should apply.
This position exists to provide value and create efficiencies by proactively working with all business teams to identify opportunities and create innovative solutions.
• Identify, define, and prioritize customer requirements
• Create / scope reports that provide valuable, relevant business insights for clients
• Train new and existing clients on the Atlas software
• Collaborate with developers, stakeholders, and subject-matter experts to analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Develop and maintain client scorecards to measure sales, KPI’s, income, and other ATLAS value added services
• Coordinate the development of a “value added client proposition.” – why would the client be better off with ATLAS services vs. the existing client business model
• Present “value added proposition” to client with appropriate ATLAS team
• Assist market and customer business teams with the development of sales presentations for key customer opportunities and business building ideas
• Utilize syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI, Spectra, and other forms of available demographic information), as well as internal ATLAS tools such as SQL, Retail Link and Excel
• 3-5+ years of work experience with Retailer or a supplier working with Retailer- Consulting, Merchandising, Sales, Category, or Replenishment background preferred
• Superior presentation skills and experience communicating (both oral and written) to all levels throughout an organization, from senior executives to front-line analysts
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel; ability to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs; formatting documents, formatting cells, entering and modifying complex formulas, creating and modifying basic charts and graphs, and creating and modifying Pivot Tables
• Proven project management skills and a track record of delivering high quality results in a timely manner
• Excellent people skills and ability to maintain and establish positive working relationships
• Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
• Examples of prior project work where data analysis or modeling skills were used to inform business initiatives will be solicited
• Medical Insurance
• Casual Work Environment
• Cell Phone
• Flexible Hours
• Paid Vacation