Enjoy rewarding challenges in a stable, thriving work environment with the most customer-centric retail information company in the world.
ATLAS Technology Group is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage ATLAS’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance.
ATLAS’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action.
Based in Bentonville, AR, ATLAS continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
ATLAS is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer on our growing Data Integration Team. You will function as the senior developer of a team responsible for all aspects of data integration platform development and enhancements.
You will be involved in the full development lifecycle of ETL solutions, including design, code development, data migrations, code reviews, deployment activities, post deployment support, and validation of a custom built data platform.
• 6+ years of experience developing and managing enterprise data management platforms utilizing a combination of the .NET Framework (C# preferred) and SQL
• Expert knowledge of data warehousing design and best practices
• Proficient in the management, design, and development of large database systems (MS-SQL server a plus)
• Ability to architect and design ETL processes to support new data initiatives
• Accurately estimate timelines and communicate progress effectively to business stakeholders
• Must be able to scope, design, develop, and lead teammates on project initiatives
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines related to new project initiatives and existing data process enhancements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiar working with a variety of data sources like web services, unstructured data and flat files
• Experience with HP Vertica, Hadoop, or other big data platforms a plus