Enjoy rewarding challenges in a stable, thriving work environment with the most customer-centric retail information company in the world.
ATLAS Technology Group is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage ATLAS’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance.
ATLAS’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action.
Based in Bentonville, AR, ATLAS continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
Our employees are passionate and talented. They take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture.
ATLAS Technology Group is seeking an experienced, full-stack .Net Software Engineer who specializes in ASP.Net MVC. This person will be part of a high performance team responsible for building internal and external web applications for our retail analytics product suite. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, and other web frameworks.
• Lead medium-size projects with strict deadlines
• Design, develop, test, and maintain internal and external web applications
• Share acquired skills/knowledge with team members and mentor junior engineers as necessary
• Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues
• Document install features for product releases
• Provide input to senior management on emerging trends
• Work with business stakeholder to gather requirements and create project plans
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
• 2-5 years experience in an enterprise software environment
• Strong knowledge in .Net OO concepts
• Advanced in .NET 4.5/C# and ASP.Net MVC
• Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2+ or equivalent. Ability to write Ad-Hoc SQL
• Expert at Entity Framework (Code First and Database First)
• Familiar with Agile Development Practices
• Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Analytical approach with strong ability to uncover and solve problems