ATLAS Trademark Policy
ATLAS Technology Group, Inc. and its affiliates (“ATLAS”) have a reputation for providing high-quality products and services. ATLAS’ trademarks are important corporate assets and ATLAS requires that they be used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, ATLAS diligently guards against any violation of its trademarks. ATLAS acknowledges the desire of third parties to show affiliation with ATLAS. Without written permission from ATLAS, however, you should not use ATLAS’ trademarks, service marks, or names in a manner that suggests affiliation or association with ATLAS. Only parties with written permission from ATLAS are allowed to use ATLAS’ trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
ATLAS maintains a large portfolio of trademarks, which take various forms and may include letters, words, logos, designs, images, slogans, colors, product shapes, product packaging, and sound.
Certain activities may constitute infringement or dilution of ATLAS’ trademarks, and are not permitted. Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of ATLAS’ trademarks:
• Do not use a ATLAS trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
• Unless you have prior permission from ATLAS, do not use a ATLAS trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression or otherwise imply an affiliation or association between you, your products or services, and ATLAS, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
• Do not use the ATLAS corporate logo or any other ATLAS logo in any materials without the written permission of ATLAS.
• Do not use any ATLAS trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, solution, technology, or program name.
• Do not use a ATLAS trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of ATLAS.
• Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the ATLAS name or any ATLAS trademark.
• Do not copy or imitate any ATLAS trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of any ATLAS website, blog, or other materials.
• Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any ATLAS mark or name.
• Do not register or seek to register a ATLAS trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to a ATLAS mark or name.
Unless you have prior written permission from ATLAS, do not use the ATLAS corporate logo to show or imply an affiliation with ATLAS. Qualified third parties can show an affiliation or association with ATLAS through ATLAS’ authorized programs.
As stated above, you should not use ATLAS’ marks or names in any way that implies an association or affiliation with ATLAS unless
you have prior permission from ATLAS. ATLAS does grant permission to third parties to use its marks and names where appropriate. In addition to complying with the other aspects of this Policy, and provided you have prior written permission from ATLAS, any such permissible use of ATLAS’ marks or names also must comply with the following Guidelines and any license or usage requirements for use of the specific mark or logo.
ATLAS acknowledges that the use of ATLAS trademarks, excluding any ATLAS logos, may be necessary to refer to ATLAS’ products or services or to describe the subject matter of some materials, products, and/or programs. All such use must be accurate and descriptive in nature and comply with this Policy and these Guidelines.
• Do not alter, adapt, modify, animate, or morph any ATLAS trademarks.
Examples of what not to do include abbreviating or shortening a trademark, combining or hyphenating a trademark with another prefix or word (for example, ATLAS-led), or using a slash mark with any trademark (for example, ATLAS/XYZCo).
• Do not use the ATLAS name or ATLAS trademarks next to your name or the name of your products or services.
• Do not use the ATLAS name or any ATLAS trademark as part of a product, service, solution, or program name.
• Do not combine any ATLAS name or mark with any other letters, numbers, words, or any design or logo.
• Do not use any ATLAS name or trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
• The ATLAS name or ATLAS trademarks must not be more prominently displayed than your name or your product or service name.
• The ATLAS name or ATLAS trademarks must be visually distinguishable from your name and your product and service names.
• All reference to ATLAS or use of any ATLAS mark or name must be truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
• Do not use ATLAS’ trademarks as nouns. ATLAS’ trademarks must be used as adjectives with nouns that properly and accurately identify the ATLAS product, service, program, material, or technology to which you are referencing.
• Always use the proper spelling for ATLAS’ trademarks.
• Do not use ATLAS’ marks or names in any way they were not intended to be used. ATLAS’ marks should be used for the corresponding product or services for which they were originally intended.
To request permission to use a ATLAS trademark please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also must comply with ATLAS’ Copyright and Web Use Policies, which can be found at atlasdsr.com/privacy-policy/.
This policy document is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding ATLAS policy for its trademarks, please contact email@example.com.